The Science of Nutrition, Exercise, and Weight Management
Dr Creel, author of "A Size That Fits" says "we will be discuss why weight management is so diffiult from a biological persective, and then we'll explore realistic long-term approaches to excess weight"
This is a six month series where each month Dr. Creel will be discussing a different topic.
Sign-up for the first 90 minute session and embrace health and wellness with a different mindset. Dr. Creel will teach you tools you can use that will change your life one thought at a time. .
Look for the sign-up for the following topics;
2. July 31st - Different Diets for Different Dudes and Dames
3. August 28th - The Art and Science of Mindful Eating
4. September 25th - Changing Your Health One Thought at a Time
5. October 30th - Why We Eat When We Aren't Hungry and What We Can Do About It
6. November 27 - Maintaining Motivation For Healthy Living